Go Safer's Career oportunity
Go Safer is a thriveng company made up of a team of passionate people who take pride in their expertise. Go Safer has adopted an environment that encourages creative and free-thinking. Every one is part of the team.
Go Safer Security is always interested in individuals that have the same passion for innovation as we do. If you would like to work with us to sell and support our cutting-edge technology, products and services, please submit your resume and tells us a little about yourself. We look forward to hearing from you.
Go Safer Security installation technicians are trained to be knowledgeable in the programming and physical installation of all GSS alarm systems and security components. Install appropriate devices; dismantle and reconstruct equipment as required by customer and GSS, Conduct service calls and prewire residences. Work safely and responsibly to avoid injury, damage to property, loss of unused materials and clean up installation debris. Contact customer prior to date of scheduled installation to verify schedule. Test operation of system to the signal receiving center to properly establish service. Read building, electrical and sprinkler blueprints as required. Coordinate installation with police/fire departments and handle necessary records for notification of emergency calls.
- Contact your customers before the installation to confirm the schedule.
- Keep yourself and your team safe while on the job.
- Make sure materials are used properly.
- Keep the customer's home safe and leave it clean when the installation is done.
- Test systems to ensure they work properly and all connections are established.
- Coordinate with police and fire departments and manage records to make sure emergency calls are handled properly.
- Take care of other tasks as needed to complete an installation.
The Service Technician is a troubleshooter and service expert who is responsible for alleviating concerns the customer may have regarding a security system. The Residential Service Technician advises customers and the customer care center of the status of systems.
- Locate and alleviate trouble with damaged equipment or wiring.
- Readjust equipment, repair or replace inoperative equipment and test for operation.
- Prepare trouble order forms to report temporary repairs.
- Coordinate inspections and/or installations with police, fire departments, or other appropriate agencies.
Go Safer security sales consultants are trained to be knowledgeable in all Go Safer products, plans, and services. They sell products within a designated territory, by maintaining assigned sales quota and following the proper guidelines. Maintain customer relationship by affirming customer satisfaction after the completion of both 6 and 12 months of services.
- Identify prospects utilizing creative sales techniques
- Follow up with prospects
- Prepare contracts for signatures.
- Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures
- Post installation follow-up by contacting customer ensuring commitments were met